Terms and Conditions
Updated: February 24, 2021
Apambu Europe Software, SL (hereinafter Apambu), is an online service for managing different aspects of a business. These conditions set out the rights and obligations of the user and holder as a service provider.
Apambu, with CIF B02732287 and address at Rambla Cataluña, 71 principal, 08007 Barcelona, with protocol number 3584/2020 and entry number 40106417 in the Barcelona Mercantile Register on 30/10/20 in the newspaper 1338 and entry 2767, provides the Titular Website and its related services under the terms and conditions set out below.
- Account Conditions
To access the service you must be over sixteen (16) years old.
A full legal name, email address and all information required by Apambu must be provided in the account creation process.
It is the user's responsibility to provide truthful information, and Apambu reserves the right to delete any account if it is suspected that it is true or could violate any of the rules of use of Apambu.
The user is responsible for maintaining the privacy of his or her account. Holded will not be responsible for any damage or loss that may result from a user's failure to protect his or her login information.
The parties agree to legally equate the client's signature with the signature made by any other type of code, code or security identification element. Notwithstanding the above, the service provider may require, when deemed necessary, written confirmation from the customer.
Apambu offers a pricing system that is adapted to the volume of users using the service and the volume of data stored and linked to the client. The limits of each tariff are specified in the pricing section at apambu.com/prices. If the user exceeds any of the limits of its tariff, the tariff must be increased.
Apambu reserves the right to modify the fees unilaterally and at any time, without granting any right to compensation from the users.
- Payment and access
A valid bank card is required to make payments. It is not necessary to create or use a free account. Apambu will periodically charge you a recurring fee depending on the type of account you have.
The Service is charged each period in advance and is not refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of the Service, nor will there be refunds if you do not use the Service during the time your account is open. No exceptions will be made in any case.
The customer accepts that it is not necessary to confirm receipt of the acceptance of the contract if the contract has been concluded exclusively by electronic communication.
In case the user covers the account level by his volume of stored data, his card will not be charged with the new amount until the next billing date. From now on, the next billing will be charged to your card for the new amount, unless the account is cancelled.
In the event of non-payment or return of the receipt, you will be notified of the breach and will automatically lose the possibility of accessing the Service. The data will be deleted within thirty (30) days from the date of default.
The user decides who has the right to access his or her account in the role that he or she considers appropriate (in the case of an advanced profile).
- Price and service changes
Apambu reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service at any time and for any reason with or without notice as it sees fit. Apambu reserves the right to change the annual fees with 60 days notice. Notice of fee changes will be posted on the Apambu website and in writing.
- Copyright and intellectual property
Apambu owns all intellectual property rights in any and all components of the Service which may be protected, including without limitation the name of the Service, the artwork, all software associated with the Service and the content elements of the user interface. In the Service, many of the individual features and related documentation. The individual user agrees not to copy, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile or disguise any facet of the Service that is owned by Apambu. The user also agrees and undertakes not to use robots, spiders, other automated devices or manual processes to control or copy any content of the Service. Apambu will not claim any rights to the Intellectual Property of the Content that the user uploads or provides to the Service.
- General conditions
- The user is fully responsible for the access and correct use of Apambu subject to current legislation, whether national or international, as well as the principles of good faith, morals, good customs and public order. In particular, he or she undertakes to diligently observe these General Conditions of Use.
- The user agrees not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written consent of Apambu. You may not use the Service to store, host or send harmful or unsolicited email (spam).
- You understand that the Service may be used for the transmission of your Content and that during this process, your Content, including invoices, payment notices and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the Internet. You may not use the Service to transmit viruses, worms or any other malicious or harmful content.
- Apambu makes no warranty as to your ability to use the Service, your satisfaction with the Service, that the Service will be available on an uninterrupted and error-free basis, the accuracy of any calculations made by the Service, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Neither Apambu nor its partners, sponsors or contributors are liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the service by the user. The user can only remedy his or her dissatisfaction with the Service by not using it and terminating his or her account.
- If any of the conditions described here is invalidated or cannot be applied, the application of any of the others should not be affected in any way.
- Security and privacy
Apambu Europe Software SL is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, thus complying with current regulations on confidentiality and security of confidential data.
The data that users entering Apambu are hosted on Google servers in the European Union, thus guaranteeing both regulation in data hosting and the highest levels of security and accessibility in the market.
Monthly paid subscription: If at any time during your FIRST month using Apambu you are not satisfied, please contact us. We will do our best to address your problem, provide an alternative solution or provide a timeline for a solution that meets your needs. If it is not to your satisfaction, we will gladly offer you a FULL REFUND for your purchase and cancel your account.
Annual paid subscription: We offer you a significant discount on the already low monthly subscription cost. If at any time during your FIRST 30 days using our service you are not satisfied, please contact us. We will do our best to address your problem, provide an alternative solution or provide a timeline for a solution that meets your needs. If it is not to your satisfaction, we will gladly offer a FULL REFUND for your purchase and cancel your account.
Self-RenewalFor your convenience, your monthly and annual subscriptions will be automatically renewed until you cancel the service. We know that sometimes customers forget to cancel an account they no longer want until it has been charged. That's why you can cancel your monthly / annual subscription, through the configuration-> Account, even 7 calendar days after your renewal date, and we will still process your cancellation and give you a FULL REFUND.
Exception to our Refund Policy Please note that we will not accept a refund request when we have suspended or cancelled your access to Apambu services due to a breach of our Terms of Service.